Shining Jins Enterprise Co., Ltd. supply many different industries cold-forged and turned with high-precision machined parts that are ready to install. Our technical expertise, high product quality, wide range of services and active commitment to on-time delivery has impressed many customers. Our customer base includes companies from industries such as vehicle manufacturing, specialty and standard machinery and plant engineering.
Produce Capabilities :
General industrial applications cold forging and turning auto parts
Cold forged and turned Loudspeaker metal parts: Pole Piece
Specialty and standard industrial fastener manufacturing
Cold Forged – automotive components & motors part
Multi-forming process products and heading parts
Various thread forming and tapping machining
Customized cold forged and turned products
Cutting Example of Cold Forged parts
Plastic Insert molding metal parts
Cold forged and precision parts
Shafts & special-headed parts
Metal fabricated products
Cold forging bevel gears
Pipe and Tubing Products
Screw machined products
Metal stamping parts
Please visit our website to have a further understanding about the full range of our products.
SHINING JINS ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
No.107, Lane 530, Sec. 1, Guoji Road, Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan.
Tel: +886-3-361 0638 Fax: +886-3-367 7527
- Port : Taiwan
- Brand Name : ShiningJins
- Place of Origin : Taiwan
- Advantages of cold forged products:
- Significant material saving – cold forged product is directly shaped and strengthening through plastic deformation, and thus cold forged product provide very significant cost saving over cast or machined metal products. The material saving is very significant in a high volume production, and even more so if the forged product requires expensive materials.
- No heating is required – cold forged product is directly shaped without heat expansion and cold contraction, and thus cold forged product has superior surface finish and dimensional accuracy.
- Superior dimensional Accuracy – advanced teeth forging technology can produce forged product with JIS class 3-4 precision. No machining process is required.
- High production rate – cold forged product has very short production cycle. Large volume of forged products can be produced quickly.
- Exceptional forging die life – forging die used in cold forging process has exceptional die life. Forging die are typically made with very expensive material. Cold forging process provides significant cost saving, because forging die used in cold forging process rarely needs to be replaced.
- Better mechanical properties – unlike hot forging, the inclusion and grains distortion of a cold forged product follow the contour of the forged product’s surface and thus the cold forged product has better mechanical properties.
- Minimized contamination – producing metal parts using cold forging process produce less contamination than any other manufacturing processes.